Monday, November 12, 2012

Panic moment

I would like to ask what do you do when you feel like you don't manage anymore, you can't do all what you had planned, you get confused and don't get straight your thoughts about your movements, and you think I will never manage, aaaaaaah.

Ok, it sounds like panicing. Probably. It is not that you do not have enough time, nor that you don't have enough money, or energy. It is just everything together, where the easiest thought is that the world is against you and it is immediately followed by the idea that it is stupid and irrational and crazy just to think that, and this is then taken as a proof that you are basically in a crisis.
Well, I suppose you could then just breath slowly and deeply for a couple of minutes. Then think as objectively as possible to the situation, try to see whether it is really so important (normally, it actually isn't) and what is the worst case scenario. If you are fine with that, well, then no need to be exasperated anymore.
My problem now is that I am not sure I would be fine with the worst case scenario. So I am still trying to fight against time, my energy, and the conviction that I will not manage, to get it done, to get out of the situation. But, then I really am too tired. I just sit and let thoughts flow. And I think, it is not worth. Everything what make me reach this status should not be worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment