Friday, November 23, 2012

Writing, moving, sleeping

I would like to ask whether it makes more sense, now, to write something here or just to go to bed. I wanted to try to write something every day, or every couple of days, but the fact that I am moving is taking me so much energy and effort and time and thinking, that I am not able, in these days, to also think about something to say and then write it.

So, I am not sure, whether I should still sit in front of the computer after a day of packing and look at this empty white box trying to think about one of the things I would like to ask about, or I should rather just leave it and crash into my bed.
Anyway, on tuesday will be the last day. Then, hopefully, I will have 5 nice days of holidays, and then I will be able to think, write, post, and be here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment